Posts tagged digestive enzyme benefits
Smoothie recipes for weight loss and energy can change your life. More energy will be harnessed through the loss of weight and the added nutritional elements. Begin the journey toward a loss of weight and an increase in energy, by making minor dietary adjustments daily. In other words: little steps. Chip away the pounds. These changes will support your metabolism. A sudden drop in calories will slow the metabolism as your body goes into a calorie conservation mode. The fat cells may become smaller from a crash diet, yet they still actively exist and can expand again.
Each day try to incorporate more raw fruit, uncooked vegetables and filtered water into the diet. Enter smoothie recipes. The substitution of fruit and vegetables alone instead of processed foods will send you on your way. Also, drink filtered water.
So how do we lose weight?
How do we heal from years of weight gain and toxins?
Smoothie Recipes For Weight Loss and Energy Balance
The systems of the body need to function in a balanced state. One cannot lose weight if major organs are floundering. For example, when the liver cannot regulate fat, weight is gained, metabolism slows and fat can accumulate in different regions. Also, an overabundance of toxins will be stored in fat cells. Necessary nutrients will not be absorbed. The chemical reactions of metabolism will not efficiently convert the power of food into energy needed for the body. Fortunately, the body will heal itself. Eat raw fruits and vegetables loaded with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory power. The vitamins, minerals, fiber and phytochemicals of fruit and vegetables are natural mechanisms that assist the body.
Three Simple Tips
- Eat a variety of fruits and vegetables for their individual qualities. The vitamins of one can support another. For instance, include fruits such as oranges with spinach in smoothie recipes for weight loss and energy. The Vitamin C of the orange helps in the absorption of iron from the spinach.
- Enjoy fruits and vegetables in their raw form. Cooking above a certain temperature can destroy the nutrients. Water soluble vitamins such as Vitamin C and Vitamin B will diminish in hot, boiling water. A cool smoothie is a great alternative.
- Choose organic fruit and vegetables for their digestive enzyme benefits. Digestive enzymes break down food for the body to utilize as energy. The enzyme content of fruit and vegetables gives a needed source of enzymes besides what our bodies produce. More nutrients will be absorbed. Energy will increase. Seek out local organic growers.
Fruit and vegetables have lived on Earth for thousands of years. A key to their survival are the phytonutrients – naturally occurring compounds in plants. These phytochemicals act as protectors against harmful pathogens, bugs and radiation. They signal growth and determine colors of the plant. Some of these qualities may help humans as well especially their antioxidant capabilities. Antioxidants deal with the free radicals from metabolic processes that can destroy healthy cells.
Sample of Smoothie Recipes For Weight Loss and Energy
- 1/2 Cup Pineapple Chunks
- 1/2 Cup Pomegranate Arils
- 1/2 Cup Spinach
- 1/4 Cup Filtered Water
Maintain a high level of energy through good nutrition and absorption. Try smoothie recipes for weight loss and energy in the morning. That is a giant step.
- Banana Smoothie Recipe Boosts Energy and Digestive Health
- Healthy Smoothie Recipes For Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Smoothie Recipes Key Ingredients
smoothie recipes for weight loss and energy